Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hullo All,

Some of you may remember me as the summer reading program intern from last year. I am very sorry to inform you that I am the summer reading program intern again. I do feel sorry for you all who have to put up with me, again. However, there will be some relief for you. I will be gone form June 7- July 5 on a study trip to England and Scotland. Now, I am also sorry that I cannot take any of you along, but I will try to keep you all posted concerning my whereabouts. So until I know more...

Ti-Ti for Then and Ta-Ta for Now,
Evan G.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Bradford Memorial Library is the best library in the universe!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE coming to the Bradford Memorial Library!!!!

Olivia Peiffer

Anonymous said...

Bradford Memorial Library has AWSOME books!!!


Olivia Peiffer

heytoto said...

Olivia, you found our blog! Good to hear from you! Karen

Anonymous said...

Mrs.K , How do you sign in an account?I forgot.

Olivia Peiffer

heytoto said...

Hi, Olivia,

You can just click on "Other" to leave a comment OR you can create a Google or Blogger account. If you want to do that, there's a link with directions below the sign-in area.

Mrs. K.

Olivia Peiffer said...

Mrs. K. ,

Is that how to get your summer reading program?

Olivia Peiffer

heytoto said...

Oops, I thought you were asking about our blog, but you're asking about Summer Reading Program sign-up! I thought the links would be on the library web page by today, but it looks they won't be there until next Wednesday after all.

So next Wednesday, go to our web page (http://skyways.lib.ks.us/library/bradford) and there will be a Summer Reading Program link on the main page for you to click on.

Mrs. K