Friday, July 06, 2007

Hullop All,
I am sorry that I have been so sparse in my posts lately. Things were crazy my last week in England. There were so many things that I wish that you all could have seen. There was Paddington Station for all of you fans of Paddington Bear, there was The Kilns for all of you C.S. Lewis fans, and there was the Eagle and the CHild pub for all of you Tolkein fans. For all of you that love the theatre, I had the privilege of seeing Les Miserables in London and seeing the Peter Pan statue in Hyde Park. there were so many lovely and wonderful things to do and see, that I had and am having troubles writing it all down. For any of you that want a good story though, come by the library and we can have a chat. So, where in the world is Evan? Evan is sitting comfortabel in his home glad to have his own bed.

Ti Ti for Then and Ta Ta for Now!
Evan

No comments: